Web & Mobile Developer
Experienced in developing applications and solutions for a wide range of corporate, charity and public and private sector clients and having the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard.
Workshop: The use of Facebook pages strategically
SMEX: Social Media Exchange, 2012
The 6th ICT Security forum
1st National Symposium for Business Intelligence
ArabNet Web Conference
Courses & Workshops
ISA Information Security Auditor
Member since 2013
2014 Web Security and ethical hacking – Workshop
2014 Mobile Security – Workshop
2013 Preparing for “Certified Information Systems Auditor” ISACA – Workshop
Database Design using SQL Server 2000
Cairo University - High Tech Center
Certification/Diploma April, 2004
MCSD Visual C# Net I
Cairo University - High Tech Center
Certification/Diploma September, 2003
Cairo University - High Tech Center
Certification/Diploma Mars, 2003
Computer and Software Courses
New Horizons | SCS | TechZone | Afamia Computer
- Red Hat Linux Administrator
- Ethical Hacking
- Web Programming (ASP, PHP, MYSQL)
- Adobe Photoshop & Corel Draw
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced level
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage)
Dr. Ibrahim El-Fiky
- Secrets of Personal Power
- How to Control your emotions and your perception
Master in Web Science
Syrian Virtual University
- Web Programming
- Data Mining
- Web Engineering
- Hyper and Multimedia
- Mobile Web
- Information Retrieval
- Web Mining
- Web Security
- Advanced Concepts in Data Repository and Data Exchange
- Distributed Applications Programming
- Thesis: Stock Market and FOREX on Mobile devices
Computer and Software Engineering, B.Sc
Misr University For Science & Technology
Graduated with a (76%) grade
Graduation Project: Mobile Computation in Telemedicine, with a (98.7%) grade
Amana Capital Group
Head Of Systems Development
Amana Capital Group: is a Financial Services Group providing brokerage services in international financial markets.
- Web/Desktop Applications
- Trading System (MT4)
- Financial Services
- CRM / Salesforce Administartion
- Systems Integration
- Data Extraction and processing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (Agile/Scrum)
- Servers and websites securities.
- Analyze technical information and requirements to design and develop robust web applications and data integration solutions.
- Involved directly in all web sites and application design, development, testing and debugging.
- Web server configuration, performance, security, and optimization.
- Provide documentation as required (Group IT Structure, Emergency Plan…)
- On call responsibilities as required for production issues.
- Work on day-to-day upkeep and maintenance of web sites and web services.
- Adhere to design and development standards set forth by management.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Involvement in Production Systems Issue Analysis and Resolution.
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Company Revision/Distributed control system.
- Salefroce Implementation, Integrations, and Data migration.
- Company website (Lebanon) www.amanacapital.com
- Payment Gateway integration for Credit Card online deposit.
- CRM (in-house development) with ticketing system.
- BackOffice system (in-house development).
- Integrate website with CRM, BackOffice and MT4 server (Trading Server).
- Extract data from MT4 server and generate real-time reports for managments, accounting, sales and risk management.
- Company website (Cyprus) www.amanacapital.com.cy
- Company website (UK) www.amanafs.co.uk
- Install, Implement and Administer Vtiger CRM for Cyprus branch.
- Live price widget and price ticker.
- www.souqelmal.com (financial web portal in Arabic).
- Developed Forex tools (Economic Calendar, Currency Converter, Fibonacci Calculator, Pivot Calculator, Forex Map…)
- Integrate company websites with Trading Central (Investment research provider to financial market professionals)
- Setup and configure Mail server to send newsletters and marketing campaigns.
- Web site and services disaster-recovery and continuity plan.
- Install, integrate and implement SMS/Mail Alert plugin on MT4.
Arabia Logistic Services
Chief Technology Officer
Arabia Logistic Services: is the Middle East’s first fulfillment service provider, developed region’s first simultaneous e-grocery & online restaurant delivery system with FoodleCo.com, and developed iLakta.com; an online portal for browsing, comparing and buying 150+ different brands of electronics and home appliances, developed 4Munasabat; Syria’s first online flower, books and gift website, and developed a very robust automated order management system that can cater to a number of industries.
- Food & Beverage: www.foodleco.com
- Electronics & Home Appliances: www.ilakta.com
- Flowers & Gifts: www.4munasabat.com
Tanweer Group (SouqHalal Project)
Technical Department Manager
Souq Halal business to business (B2B) electronic marketplace project.
This project enables promotion and trading of Halal products, Islamic financial service and almost all products categories between firms based in Islamic and non-Islamic products.
- E-commerce core web application.
- Support System (Ticketing System & Live Support).
- Web Directory.
- Advertising system.
- Mail System.
- Some other Portal Service (News Channel, Blogs, Forums, IMï¿½ï¿½).
Covered experience in this project:
- Web 2.0 & SEO & SEF & AJAX.
- Instant Messaging and Messenger.
- Google Map.
- Web Mail System.
- Balanced Server.
Intelligent Business Solution
Developer & System Analyzer, Senior IT Specialist
Apply a wide breadth of technical skills, Internet knowledge, and experience across the spectrum of online development in the service of building and improving online properties for multiple clients. Includes: site architecture and infrastructure, back-end development using open source tool-set (PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux and others, front end development with CSS and HTML/XHTML, organic search engine optimization and strategy, web systems administration, technical writing, and online business consulting.
- Syrian Virtual University (SVU): Intelligent Student Information System, an automated Syrian Virtual University (SVU) web application http://svuonline.org
- “Learn Adygabza” web site: http://www.sawsrouka.com
- Intranet workflow and monitoring systems.
- Many corporate websites with different aspects and CMS.
Senior Web Developer, Senior IT Specialist
Working as an innovative and results-driven software development engineer on a number of web based systems.
Roles have also included project management, code review of 3rd party application as an independent expert on database systems and web programmer and consulted as an expert on web systems.
The web applications I developed included both sections user interface and administration content management.
Latest roles I work on was automating a media company in the free zone, this included:
- Analyze the company workflow.
- Design and create the database.
- Automated materials in the company inventory.
- Organize the shipments and distribution and return materials.
- Reporting system.
- Content management for administration.
- Full user authentication and permissions section.
- Log system.